Top 10 | Birthday Wishlist


So, my birthday is in less than 2 weeks (July 7th! Gah!) and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to talk about the 10 books that are currently at the top of my wishlist! I've taken these all directly from my current Amazon Wishlist (*wink* to any family reading this) which is ridiculously long... I know.




  1. The Fate of the Tearling: I know this isn't out until November, but I want it! It's my most anticipated book of the year and I cannot wait for it be in my hands. Right now I'd settle for a pre-order ;)
  2. The Magician's Trilogy Boxed Set: Such a good series! I ready through these a while back, but I really want a set of my own. 
  3. The Last Star: Um, yes! I need to finish this series. I need to know what happens to Cassie and Evan Walker and everyone else.
  4. A Court of Thorns and Roses: Already read this one, but if I'm going to have Mist and Fruy, need a complete set right?
  5. A Court of Mist and Fury: I don't think I can wait any longer to read part two of Feyre and Rhysand's story! I keep seeing everyone gush over it and I don't want to be spoiled. 


  1. Uprooted: I keep seeing Uprooted pop up in my feed, winning awards, and getting lots of great feedback, not to mention it sounds like a great story. So I figured why not give it a shot?
  2. Passenger: Passenger is part cover buy, part synopsis. It has mixed reviews, but it sounds interesting to me!
  3. Rebel of the Sands: Sounds oh so intriguing, has been on my list for a while, and look at the gorgeous cover! Look at it!
  4. Wink Poppy Midnight: I've heard tons of great things about Wink Poppy Midnight and I'm looking forward to crossing it off my tbr.
  5. This Savage Song: VE Schwab is an instant read/buy author for me, so it was really a no-brainer.

Okay, there's a large amount of exclamation points in this post. Do you have a wishlist? Have you read any of these? Do you agree with any of my choices? Or completely disagree? I'd love to hear your take! Especially if you've read any of these!


Happy birthday to any fellow July babies! 

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you're able to get some, if not all, of the books on your wishlist. I also hope that you have a very Happy Birthday, and I'm off to add several of these to my To Read list.

    In answer to your questions, I haven't a wishlist for my birthday yet as it's still several months away. I've not read any of these books, but as I mentioned previous several will be going on my list. I'll be sure to blog my thoughts about them once I get them read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'd love to hear your thoughts once you have a chance to read some of them :)

      Delete

Back
to top