Top 10 Tuesday


How is everyone doing this fine Tuesday? I can't believe September is more than half way over, fall is on its way, and it's almost time for hot coffee! Almost. I thought I’d take this chance to share some facts about me! Here goes nothing.
  1. My name is Jacqueline, but most people call me Jackie.
  2. My husband and I have been married for nearly four years. We have four cats, Snickers, Spike, Luke, and Leia, and a dog named Zeus.   
      
  3. I’ve always loved to read, but only for fun. I’ve always hated assigned reading, even if it was an alright book. Something about being forced into it, being told what I should think about it or what the author may or may not have been trying to say never sat well with me. 
  4. While I’ve always been a reader, it wasn’t until the past few years that I really started devouring books, and I’m much happier for it.
  5. I can knit, crochet, and cross stitch!
  6. I’m not much of a cook, but I love to bake. 
  7. I only recently started building back up my book collection. A few years ago, when we moved, I gave away almost all my books. Afterward, I only checked books out from the library and/or read ebooks. I’m so happy to finally be filling up my bookshelves!
      
  8. I don’t watch much tv. I can’t just sit and watch something, I have to be doing something at the same time or else I feel lazy. Typically I’m cross stitching, or writing a blog post, or something.
  9. If it hasn’t been obvious from my various instagram posts and other blog posts, I’m a gigantic Potterhead. 
  10. I work a full time day job, but my dream job would be to own my own bookstore-cafe. Short of that, I’d give anything to work in the publishing industry, but there are no such jobs in the Sacramento area.
Please tell me about yourself! Can you relate to any of my facts? If you do a fact share, please let me know as I'd love to read along. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top