Wednesday Confessions


Wednesday Confessions is a new series I'm starting where I tell you something bookish related about me and hopefully you'll share something in return! 

We’re lucky to live in an age where books are becoming so popular that tv shows and movies are sprouting up all over the place based off the series! There are quite a few tv shows out right now: 

Like Outlander
And The Shannara Chronicles
Don’t forget about The Magicians 
How about Shadow Hunters? 
I'm sure I'm forgetting some (feel free to tell me which ones in the comments!)

Now for my dirty little secret... I’m all caught up on both Outlander and The Shannara Chronicles tv shows...but…. I haven’t read a single book in either series… 

-I know-

Don’t get me wrong. I love, love, L-O-V-E Outlander, and I’m really digging Shannara, but I just haven’t read them yet. I plan to! Someday, they're on my TBR. I even own the first Outlander novel. It looks so nice sitting there on my shelf, just waiting to be read. And every time I watch an episode of Shannara Chronicles I think about how I would probably love the books. But for some reason I just haven’t gotten around to them.

Are there any book shows you watch, but haven’t read the source work? Please tell me I’m not the only one!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top